The theme for the World Economic Forum on Africa, AF17 is ‘Achieving Inclusive Growth, in line with the Fourth Industrial Revolution’ which brings in new opportunities to fast-track market integration in Africa through industrial corridors by connecting markets, revitalising manufacturing and integrating innovation.
The NEPAD Agency will hold the following activities during the AF17:
- The WEF co-organised Community Session on the MoveAfrica Initiative (3-4 May)
- A high level breakfast on the North-South Corridor- From Talk to Action (5 May)
- Grow Africa Steering Committee Meeting ( 3 May)
- Grow Africa Interactive Dinner Session (3 May)
- AMRH and PATH- Powering Africa Innovation for Health (2 May )
- AMRH interactive dinner discussion focusing on transforming the pharmaceutical regulatory landscape for increased investment in Africa (3 May)
- JICA-NEPAD Agency meeting to review the NEPAD JICA Partnership which will be co-chaired by the NEPAD Agency CEO and JICA Vice President.
For media interview requests contact: Millicent Seganoe | Millicents@nepad.org (c) +27 83 266 1829