Official Name: Republic of Zimbabwe
Independence Day: 18 April 1980
Currency: Zimbabwe Dollar (ZW$)
- 114 women and 35 men benefited by establishment of community gardens and training, constitution building and group formation training, craft training, product development and marketing, quality management and leadership.
- Zimbabwe is among 12 other countries that have domesticated an adapted version of the continent’s first Model Law on Medical Products Regulation.
- The Batoka Hydropower (DFS) is a plant based in the Zambezi River Basin, with an installed capacity of 1,600 MW, to enable the exporting of electricity.
- 5 manuals (training curriculum) on livestock climate change adaptation and mitigation were developed and made available for public access.
- Through the TerrAfrica leveraging Fund (TLF), the country received USD 250,000 to implement the project Zimbabwe Hwange Sanyati Biological Corridor (HSBC).