Cameroon Vision 2035
Strengthening of human resources will call for particular emphasis on technical and vocational training. To this end, the development of specialized training schools and modern vocational centres will be strengthened.
“[…] strengthening of human resources will call for particular emphasis on technical and vocational training.” Cameroon Vision 2035
Sector Strategy Education Cameroon (2013-2020)
Law of Educational Orientation (1998) – only available in French
Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training (MINEFOP)
- Rural Craft Colleges
- Domestic Science Colleges
- Vocational and technical colleges/high schools
- Non-formal TVET programmes by various ministries
- Non-formal apprenticeships
Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training – The General Inspector of Training
- Teacher diploma of technical education first degree (DIPET 1)
- Diploma of professor of technical college second degree (DIPET 2)
- Teacher’s certificate of technical education (CAPIET).